February 14, 2011

Project Love-Shades

So, one of the things I love about blogs are all the cool tutorials/diy's that bloggers share.  I save them, and always think,  "That is soooo awesome.  I wanna do that some day!"  Well, some day has arrived people.

I love Jenny's blog, Little Green Notebook.  It's a major source of inspiration to me because she does so many of her projects herself. I had saved her shade tutorial long ago, knowing I wanted to make them for our office nook.  So, without further ado, here is my version.

My supplies

After removing the slats

I had to pin mine together while drying


And Ta Da!






I luvs this shade tutorial.  Thanks, Jenny!


1 comment:

  1. Great job and great looking blog! Just found it via a comment on mine! All the best with all your decorating projects and your blog. :)
    Janell

    ReplyDelete